Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 24 Update

I still have my original breakout, but it's slowly healing. I've gone for extractions and they help a lot. My face is still peeling.

To be completely honest, the healing process is taking a lot longer than I thought (or wanted), but if this all works out in the end it'll be worth it.

I still have lots of active spots, but they have shunk in size. Redness also is going down, but since restarting Retin-A my face has gotten a little more red and oily. My doctor says everything is looking good and she's happy to see everything beginning to clump together and then heal. I look ridiculous with broken out cheeks and a clear forehead, chin and eye area



1 comment:

  1. so what happened after the last blog post? Did pdt work for you in the long term? How many treatments did you have and would you recommmend it?

    ReplyDelete