Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 5 Update

I need to space my updates apart so that I can actually show progress.

My face broke out TERRIBLY on the fourth day and now it's finally settling down some late in the fifth day. The break out is expected though, and really it is necessary for treatment and healing. The PDT forces everything up and out essentially.

The third day also welcomed PEELING! It wasn't as bad as I expected honestly, but it was annoying.

Now that my face is beginning to clear, it's hard to explain, but my face does look BETTER. It seems to have a different, cleaner tone to it. I'm going in for an extraction in the next couple days and then once that heals I can begin a regimen that I need to do religiously.

Here is my regimen.

Morning -
Charcoal Cleanser from VisageMedArt
Moisturizer

Afternoon-
Steaming of the face for (3-7 minutes)
Charcoal Cleanser from VisageMedArt
Retin-A Mud

Day 5


Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment