Friday, July 23, 2010

I Hate to Count My Chickens Before They Hatch But,...

This procedure has given me a lot of hope. My face is swollen and red currently, but I honestly think I see a difference. I was told that a breakout would occur after my treatment and I see some active papules, but they aren't the cystic kind. I see a huge improvement on the right side of my face though, HUGE. All I can really see are the places where my extractions were, which by the way are the dark spots in my pictures.

My face is also itching like CRAZY, which I was told could happen, but later on. Itching is a sign of healing, so I'm healing quickly! I figured I would since after a terrible sunburn it only lingers for a day or two.

I washed my face for the first time and covered it in an incredible moisturizer that my doctor gave me and my face looks great. I honestly feel like it hasn't looked this good in years. I can't wait for it to progress.

I also want to note how incredibly amazing my doctors at Visage Med Art truly are. I've never had anyone actually explain so much to me. They've helped me understand ever step of the process and how to continue healing. They have their own line of cleansers, moisturizers and Retin-A products. They can even prescribe and give out Lortabs and anti-inflammatories. They research so much and really have a heart for their work. I thank God that I have found them.

I'm getting really excited. I'll update more as time goes on, as well as explain my new routine for face care. My doctor says that is one of the most important steps.

Pain Level For Overall Procedure (including recovery so far) - 3- uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment